منتدى الدكتور محمد شوكت الخربوطلى
بكل الحب أهلا و مرحبا بكم فى منتدى الدكتور محمد شوكت الخربوطلى
بكل الحب أهلا و مرحبا بكم فى منتدى الدكتور محمد شوكت الخربوطلى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Community Pharmacy Handbook

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
د.أمل
فريق الإدارة
فريق الإدارة
د.أمل

عدد المساهمات : 27
نقاط : 71
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/11/2009

Community Pharmacy Handbook Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Community Pharmacy Handbook   Community Pharmacy Handbook Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 05, 2009 3:46 am

Community Pharmacy Handbook 41j9d4ftwjlss500

Publisher : Pharmaceutical Press Author: Jon Waterfield
This is a survival guide for community pharmacists providing information in an easily digestible form. With the introduction of the new contractual framework for community pharmacy, there are now many opportunities for pharmacists to engage in new ways of working. This clear and precise guide aims to answer practical questions such as: How do I manage my own professional development? What is the best way of training my support staff? How do I motivate the pharmacy team? What are the practical issues in setting up an MUR service? How do I offer a medicines management service to residential care homes? How do I work effectively with the primary care team? How do I promote the value of pharmacy services? Case studies and exercises in each chapter include structured questions, which encourage the reader to consolidate the information provided and apply their knowledge to a typical community pharmacy scenario."Community Pharmacy Handbook" is an essential survival guide for community pharmacists, pharmacy undergraduates and pre-registration graduates, providing access to a spectrum of relevant information in an easily digestible form.

dowloadgif

down

here

rose rose rose
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» عرض بالباوربوينت فى community pharmacy
» Handbook of Renal Biopsy Pathology
» Handbook of Medical Image Processing and Analysis

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الدكتور محمد شوكت الخربوطلى :: القسم الطبى جميع التخصصات :: صيدلة وفارماكولوجى-
انتقل الى: